Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Fundraiser For Six Nations Land Reclamation

I'm going to be heading to southern Ontario tomorrow, mostly to hang out with family. But I just found out one of his grandmas is able to look after L that evening, so I'll be driving down to Hamilton for this:

6N
a benefit concert to support 6 Nations' land claim at Caledonia


Thursday, July 6, 2006
$6
Casbah
(Hamilton ON, 306 King Street West at Queen)
8pm
all proceeds to 6 Nations

featuring performances by:
Tiny Bill Cody
Kim Koren (and friends)
The Ray Materick Band
Tim Gibbons
Linda Duemo
Katie Caron
and more...

Let us be the generation that supports justice for aboriginal people

all ages


production 666
Hamilton Action for Social Change
905-525-9140 ext. 26026 or hamiltonaction(at)gmail.com for more.


Come on out if you're in the area!

4 comments:

Annamarie said...

Thanks for posting this. I had planned to come out too, but can't make it after all. Mother has several last-minute doctors' visits.

Have fun and please email me and let me know how it went. Or better still, write a post about it.

Take care.
~amd

Scott Neigh said...

Hi Annamarie! That's too bad to hear you won't make it...it had occurred to me that it might be an opportunity to meet you in the flesh at last. In any case, I hope your mother is okay, and I'll definitely email or post about the event!

SN 8)

tlc said...

You should have written "spoiler" somewhere on the blog entry - now I won't be surprised to see you Thursday! - I'll be happy, just not surprised...

Scott Neigh said...

:) Hi Randy! Sorry 'bout the spoilers, and I look forward to seeing you!