Saturday, February 05, 2005

Quick Peace Vigil Notes #4

Not much to report this week. The numbers were up, relative to what they have generally been since the presidential election, probably because of psychological momentum generated by the meeting last week. I did not have (or create) the opportunity to discuss my concerns about the plan to relocate the vigil with anyone, but there will be plenty of chance to do that in the next couple of months. No egg throwing occurred this week, thank goodness. The most important novel happening was that I think progress was made towards correcting the glitch which has meant I haven't actually received any emails from the group's list in the months I have been part of the vigil, except for those recently forwarded by one kind soul who attends -- this hasn't actually mattered much up to now but I do want to be able to participate in discussions and planning around the proposed move.

No comments: