Thursday, July 21, 2005

Ahhhh, Junk Mail

I managed to connect to the internet from our new Sudbury home about half an hour ago, so regular blogging will now resume. Hooray! I have a number of things I want to blog about -- activists being told to "get a job," the move to Sudbury, Harry Potter, and changing my blog name -- but I'm too tired to do any of that tonight. Instead, let me start off by quoting a flier that arrived in our mailbox today. At the top of the front panel in large type it reads:

Not All Victims of Drunk Driving Are DURNK! (emphasis and spelling in original)


While drunk driving=bad and some kinds of "carelessness can kill" (as the pamphlet says later on), thankfully writing pamphlets while stoned has much milder consequences. Though laughing at it did give my partner a tummy ache.

No comments: