The speakers are:
- Chair: Andrew Cornell, American Studies, New York Univeristy
- Chris Dixon, History of Consciousness, University of California, Santa Cruz
- Cindy Milstein, Institute for Anarchist Studies
- Deborah Gould, Sociology, University of Pittsburth
- Harjit Sing Gill, Institute for Anarchist Studies
Chris Dixon, who speaks in Parts 2 and 3, currently lives here in Sudbury and is active with Sudbury Against War and Occupation. He speaks about his PhD research, which involved interviewing 50 anti-authoritarian activists from cities across the U.S. and Canada. All of the speakers are really good, and well worth taking the time to watch!